The User solely bears the responsibility for his affairs belonged to the use of the Service, including if such actions will break the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with the law when using the Service.
When using My Canadian Pharmacy services, the User may not:
- take on a different person or representative of the organization and/or the community without possible rights, including employees, forum moderators, the site owner, and perform any other patterns and methods of illegal representation of others in the network, and also mislead users regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
- unauthorized collection and storage of personal data of other persons;
- disrupt the normal operation of the websites and services;
- post links to network resources, the content of which is contrary to the current legislation of the United States of America;
- advance actions aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by this Agreement otherwise break the norms of the law, including the norms of international law.
When using the services of My Canadian Pharmacy, the User is obliged to comply with the norms of the current legislation of the USA when making purchases using the services of our online pharmacy.
Exclusive rights to the maintenance of services
All objects available using our services, including design elements, text, graphic images, illustrations, video, (hereinafter referred to as the content of services), as well as any content hosted on our services, are subject to the exclusive rights of My Canadian Pharmacy and other copyright holders.
The use of service elements is possible only within the framework of the functionality offered by this or that service. No content elements of the services placed on our website may be used in any other way without the prior permission of the copyright holder. Other means of use include: reproduction, copying, processing, distributing on any basis, displaying in a frame, using abnormal features, including using special software (debuggers, sniffers, etc.) etc. The exceptions are cases expressly provided for by the legislation of the United States of America.
Third party sites
Our website may contain links to other sites on the Internet (third party sites). These third parties and their content are not checked by our administration for compliance with any requirements (accuracy, completeness, legality, etc.). We are not answerable for any information, materials posted on third-party sites to which the User gets access using services, including any opinions or statements expressed on third-party sites, advertising, etc., and also for the availability of such sites or content and the consequences of their use.
The reference (in any form) to any website, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the Website does not constitute endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities).
This Agreement is a contract between the User and My Canadian Pharmacy regarding the use of services and replaces all previous agreements between the User and our website administration.
This Agreement is arranged by and rendered in accordance with the legislation of the United States of America. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the legislation of the USA. All possible conflicts appearing from relations controlled by this Agreement shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the United States of American, according to the norms of American law.